Remember Looks Are Everything
Often over looked is the keeping of your vehicle looking good. Care Care products not only make your vehicle look like new, most of these products actually help in maintaining the longevity of your vehicle.
Car Care products are endless. There is stuff for the inside and outside, sprays, creams and wipes. We don’t rule out all products, but we choose to stay with reputable companies that have been in the business for years and years, such as The Meguiars of the industry.
Taking good care of your vehicle’s inside and outside will give you years of service and also help when you are ready to sell or trade the vehicle.
Recommended items to do:
- Wash your vehicle as needed
- Wax your paint work at least 1-2 times per year to keep debris from attaching to the paint. Makes it easier to clean with the better the wax application
- Dashboard and plastics, a few times per year depending upon exposure to the sun. There are shiny and matte finishes for your own preference
- Seats as needed, cloth can be scotchguarded, leather is treated with creams and synthetic seats use a non-greasy plastic product.
- Carpets, just keep them cleaned as needed. Good set of rubber or high quality mats are always a good investment.
- Tires are at your discretion. Many different opinions on tire dressings. Tire dressings seem to be mostly for the look.
- Rims, keep a eye on scuffed or rashed rims. If these are badly damaged, they could be dangerous if you hit a pot hole or bump. Many wheel repair companies out there to re-machine and fix rims to new specs.
Keeping your vehicle maintained can feel like a full time job, but if you do a little at a time, you can keep your vehicle looking like new for years to come.
We recommend finding a reputable detail company who can take care of all your vehicle cleaning needs, unless you enjoy doing the work yourself.
Big G Auto has the relationships to refer quality detail companies at a competitive price in Nevada communities of Henderson, Green Valley, Tuscany, Lake Las Vegas, MacDonald Ranch, Anthem and Boulder City.
Call Today for your Detail Referral or your Desert Vehicle Check Up. (702) 564-4302
Thank you for considering us for your next Desert Vehicle Check Up!
Big G Auto Team
George (Big G)